Sunday, September 7, 2008

W&T: What to Expect

Hey guys, haven't done much lately so thought i'd do a post :D

First off, I hope you guys enjoy the new look of the blog. The icon was made by my good internet friend Todd who also makes youtube videos doing tutorials on photoshop, illustrator, etc. Definitely check him out, VERY talented. His channel is youtube.com/designfusion2 :D If you want your link for you channel or web site here on my blog, aka you want to "sponsor" my blog, you don't have to pay a dime. All you have to do is either think of a great idea(s) for my channel or blog, make a blogger template which i could use on my blog, or just think of a way to possibly get more viewers. If i like your idea, i'll either put an icon of your channel here or i'll make a blog post solely about YOU :).

ANYWAYS as you all know, i do a series called World and Tech, and it's probably my main series so far on my youtube channel. Well with school work and all, i thought i should let you know how i plan to do this weekly series now. I will usually type of the video notes on Sunday's since thats when i have the most time throughout the week. I'll shoot, edit, and upload the videos every Tuesday in between 3-5PM EST. If i have a little bit of time before shooting the video, i'll quickly update my top headlines if anything bigger and better surfaced between Sunday and Tuesday. Once the video is posted, i will embed it here and put the show notes right under the video in a blog post, so its easier to follow along what i'm talking about. Hope this makes the viewing experience better for you guys! Thanks for reading!


-Kay

0 comments: