Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The all new T-Mobile G1 with Google releases (kind of)

Yes, Android is officially out on a phone. And today, T-mobile showed it to us.


Whats going on guys, its Kayhan here with the brand new URL for the blog, ki2594.co.nr, compliments of George, aka theimacdude. He made me this URL so its easier for you guys to access my blog as now you don't have to enter that long link :D

Anyways, I just got home from school, and if you follow me on twitter, you know i was in my Debate class, on my iPhone checking live.gizmodo.com for live news on the announcement of the G1. And you guys are all going...wait, YOU HAVE AN iPHONE! Of course, and i love the thing more then any other portable device i've ever used. But i mean, the fact that its Google i think just made me quite interested in this new product. The phone is the one that you may have seen in spy pictures the last few months, however it looks a lot better it seems in actual pictures then in those spy pics. It includes a 3.1MP camera with NO VIDEO RECORDING YET *iPhone users cheer* and a touch screen along with a full QWERTY keyboard and a nice little trackball which reminds me of the one on Blackberry's. The phone will be locked apparently with T-Mobile, though some are reporting after the first 90 days or something it is unlocked to be able to use with other carriers. Also it looks like its in Black and White at the moment, possibly red soon?!

The phone will be $179 with a contract again, on T-Mobile and it will be available in OCTOBER. You can also pre-order it to my knowledge at the moment on the T-Mobile website :D.

Anyways thats just some information on it for you guys. I'll definitely check it out when it releases at my local T-Mobile. And NO NO NO, theres no way i go out and buy it. I love my iPhone 3G and i to be honest, T-Mobile FOR THE HUGE LOSS. lol

Take care everyone, i think the next video will probably just be W&T but we'll see :D Send in links of headlines you want in the episodes and intros as well!!

-Kay
(freedomain.co.nr)

0 comments: