Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Summer.

Ahh summer summer summer. Most people's favorite time of the year. Another one has passed now and what a summer it was.

I was able to go to Indianapolis to see my dad's second office which was awesome and big as far as the family goes.

I was able to let my photography flow as we went to Europe for a cruise around the Mediterranean and i gotta say, European countries are BEAUTIFUL! I really loved going and i hope one day i can go back.

And i was able to relax at home, chill with friends, etc.

But it was awesome talking to all of YOU guys! You guys are truly awesome and your all the reason i do youtube and this blog and twitter and all.

So thank you everyone for making this summer great!


-Kay

(Good luck at school everyone, hope you have a successful year!)

0 comments: