Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Incase Slider Case Review: iPhone 3G







Hey guys, Kay here. So i don't really have time to make a video and upload it right now so i thought id just do a blog post with a review of my newest iPhone case. Now if you've watched all my videos you know that i LOVE(D) the Griffin Wave. Its a great case! But i stopped by in the Apple store over the weekend and spotted the slider case there. I had heard a lot about it and was not gonna pass it up. In my Ustream Rescheduled video i said my iPhone is going to go naked but thats the day i went to the apple store LOL. But i thought i can get good protection and its still thin which is awesome. So I'll post pictures you can see of the case here and i'll just give you my thoughts real quickly.

First off just want to say...the case is not all hype...it is a GREAT case. I have the Black Matte version as you can see and i really love it. It feels awesome and i feel secure with it on. One thing i love about is that it goes in and out of the pocket easily and it DOESN'T get lint caught up in it, which is the problem i had with my gel case from Incipio. But the problem i had with the Griffin Elan Form case (which also slides out from the bottom for docking) is that it didn't have padding within the case so it actually scratched my iPhone from taking off the dock piece. The awesome thing about the Slider is that it has 2 rubber railings EXACTLY where my iPhone actually scratched, so i feel secure taking off the docking part of the case whenever i want. All in all its a nice thin little case that feel's great in your hand or when putting it in and out of your pocket and in my opinion is definitely worth 35 bucks. I really hope this case holds up for a long time cuz i seriously LOVE it. I can tell why Dave aka thecreativeone was so high about this case on his first gen iPhone :D

But yeah guys thats it! I gotta get ready for school  tomorrow sooo PEACE

-Kay

0 comments: