Saturday, October 11, 2008

Introducing Daily Tips!

Daily Tips To Help You Throughout The Day!

Hey everyone, George here, So in this blog post, I'm introducing a new section to the blog, Daily Tips! Daily Tips is obviously a guaranteed daily post on the blog. The title says it all, a daily tip that will help you throughout the day, and throughout your life, for example a keyboard shortcut that you never knew about, or an iPhone tip, It could be anything (obviously tech related) Its most likely Kay will do the iPhone tips. So yeah, Daily Tips, we will be starting them on Monday and will continue till Friday, at weekends Daily Tips will not be posted. So I hope I got the message across there, if you need anymore information, my contact info is at the bottom :)

Thanks,
George
~~~
www.youtube.com/theimacdude
www.twitter.com/theimacdude
www.gpbroductions.co.nr
georgebarker1@me.com
www.freedomains.co.nr

0 comments: