Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Thoughts: Sena UltraSlim Case for iPhone 3G

So i stopped at the Apple store today with the dad to exchange our power adapters, which they ended up running out of so we'll have to wait a few days. But my dad recommended getting a pouch type case for my 3G as he's been using the CEO Glide and his LOVED it, so i thought sure. I think some cases give you more scratches from taking it on and off then if you just leave it naked, so i checked out the Sena Ultraslim case, which my dad was awesome enough to buy for me. And so far, i love this thing. Definitely the best thing i've bought for my 3G. It form fits your 3G, so it sort of "breaks in" like leather does obviously, making it a smooth fit for your phone. Heres a few pics for you guys :D 
Grade= A









0 comments: